Friday, November 10, 2017

Organo Presents: FENIX-XT & FENIX-DX: Endurance & Recovery Drink Mixes



I am excited to tell you that ORGANO has just added two key additions to its highly popular OGX Body Management program line– FENIX XT™ Advanced Energy Drink Mix and FENIX DX™ Advanced Detox Support. These are must haves for all you gym junkies, DVD addicts, weekend warriors, and anyone trying to live a more active life! I like to enjoy my FENIX-XT before my workout so I can really get the most bang for my workout buck. FENIX-DX is perfect to use after a tough workout to help gently detox and help you recover from your workout faster. Keep reading to learn more.



FENIX-XT is a refreshing and super yummy mango peach-flavored powered energy drink mix that can be added to water or other beverages for a nice pick me up-perfect pre-workout or any time you are dragging a little. XT can help support energy, stamina, focus, and has beneficial antioxidants. We all know how important antioxidants are to our health. It is lower sugar, caffeine and taurine than other energy drinks, avoiding the ‘crash’ or ‘jitters’ often associated with energy drink use. This is perfect to drink prior to a workout to help with energy, and contains Rhodiola, which is used by Olympic athletes to support stamina and endurance. I may not be an Olympic athlete but my workouts benefit from the added stamina & endurance it provides. A complete list of ingredients is available here.


FENIX-DX is a delicious pink lemonade-flavored dietary supplement drink mix that can help to gently support the body’s natural daily detoxification process and the immune system. Organo Daily DX assists the digestive system and regularity with soothing herbs such as aloe and licorice. Chamomile is included to help fight stress. Vitamin C is added to help defend the immune system. Daily DX is caffeine-free, and can be used daily in support of health. The body’s detoxification process is more complex than often realized. A more complex explanation of how DX works with the digestive system and other body system, along with a complete list of ingredients is available here.



For More Information, Visit: 
Organo on the web
Organo on Facebook
Organo on Twitter
Organo on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment